Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
In these Terms, references to “you”, “user” shall mean the end user accessing the website, its contents and using the services offered through the website. References to “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the sole proprietorship run in the name and style of ‘Ascent Network’ which term shall unless repugnant to the term or context be deems to include its successors, permitted assigns and affiliates (“nrjewels”).
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. Nevertheless, services may be obtainable only if we have certain information about you. The information that would be required is as follows:
- account registration information, including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us)
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- information regarding your private or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
We use this information to provide you with superior services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- to communicate with you with regards to your NRJewels account
- if you have purchased a product or requested a catalogue from us, you will be placed on the NRJewels mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post from us (if you do not wish to receive a catalogue and/or periodic mailings by post please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com by telephone at 9819929487 / 9820245252 to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
- to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS, post etc according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact our customer services department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 9819929487 / 9820245252 to let us know.
As mentioned above, we would like to provide you with information about our new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail and telephone, unless you have registered with the appropriate preference service. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 9819929487 / 9820245252 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing mailers, text messages, notifications, etc. having marketing content like our new offers, schemes, designs, etc.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email, if you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products.
We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so. We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of NRJewels informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
- the third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
- a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business, unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of NRJewels., our customers or others; or
- exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
You may request details of your Personal Information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please email our customer services department at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to
(a) immediately notify NRJewels of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
There are possibilities whereby our server might be hacked and the information stored might leak to hackers, which in turn might be circulated for marketing or other unethical purposes. NRJewels is not responsible for any harm caused to the clients from such unexpected events.
We may link to other websites that are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small text file that a website places in your personal computer, telephone or any other device, with information on your navigation in that website. The cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and to make it friendlier and they do not damage your computer.
The cookies are an essential part of how our website functions. The principal objectives of our cookies are to improve your navigational experience. For example, the cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during the navigation and in future visits, to manage the shopping cart, to allow you to carry out on-line purchases, etc.
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, by means of estimates on the numbers and patterns of use, the adaptation of the website to the users’ individual interests, the improved speed of the searches, etc.
You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your personal information with our affiliates.
The User agrees and accepts not to reverse engineer, alter, duplicate, circulate, transfer, or vend any material or software acquired from the website. For the elimination of suspicion, it is explained that unrestrained or extensive imitation, replication of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the substance of the website is not allowed.
You agree and undertake to use the website and the service only to post and upload communications and information that are appropriate. By way of example, and not by limitation, you agree and accept that when using a service, you will not:
(a) offend, misuse, hassle, follow, threaten or otherwise infringe the legal rights of others;
(b) circulate, post, upload, supply or broadcast any unsuitable, disrespectful, offensive, breaching, obscene, coarse or unlawful subject, name, material or information;
(c) upload files that include software or other material safeguarded by intellectual property laws except that which you own or control the rights thereto or have received all required approvals; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
(d) upload or circulate files that include viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may destruct the process of the website or another’s computer;
(e) conduct or forward studies, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
(f) download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in any manner;
(g) fabricate or delete any writer acknowledgments, legal or other appropriate notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
(h) breach any code of conduct or other instructions, which may be associated with or to any particular service;
(i) breach any applicable laws or principles for the time being in force in or outside India; and
The user agrees, certifies, and attests that you are the owner of the content which you present or are authorized to use the content and that the content does not violate upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your information, no action, suit, proceeding, or enquiry has been instituted or threatened linking to any content, involving trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright previously or presently used by you in association with the services rendered by NRJewels.
a) NR Jewels may suspend or cease your use of the website or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have violated, infringed, misused, or unlawfully influenced or manipulated any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted fraudulently.
b) Not withstanding the above, these Terms will survive the termination of this agreement.
c) If you or NR Jewels terminates your use of the website or any service, NR Jewels may remove any information or other materials linking to your use of the service and NR Jewels will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
d) You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
e) Notwithstanding the above and without limitation to its rights under the law for the time being in force, NR Jewels will be entitled to claim damages, due to any loss including damage to reputation and goodwill, directly or indirectly that it may suffer or is likely to suffer due to any breach by the User of the Terms mentioned herein.
These Terms are subject to the laws in India and the place of jurisdiction for all purposes will be in India.